Zendex Tool Corp
The invention of the GoJak self-loading wheel dolly marked the beginning of Zendex Tool Corp. Born out of necessity in Mr. Coccaro’s auto workshop in 1980s, the company’s self-loading wheel dollies and pneumatic jacks are now globally used in auto shops, rescue services, and aircraft hangers. In business for the last 30 years and with 5 remarkable product lines, the US-based manufacturer has gained a strong foothold in the automotive industry.
Being a forward-thinking company, Zendex Tool Corp was actively responding to the changes happening in the business landscape and was trying to meet the expectations of its digitally influenced customers. They were leveraging marketplaces like Amazon and their own website to increase their online sales. But there was clearly more potential to grow. Dean Coccaro, the VP of Operations at Zendex, realized that improving the UX of the website could hugely impact their conversion rate. He sought out to look for B2B eCommerce solution providers to revamp the existing company website, add new features that catered to the needs of B2B buyers and integrate their website with other business systems they were using like QuickBooks.
After going through past B2BWoo projects, Zendex knew it was the best B2B eCommerce solution that would fit in their budget and timeline. The automotive hardware manufacturer partnered with B2BWoo to set up a WooCommerce website, add product data, create online catalogs, and install the B2BWoo plugins for wholesale features. Besides that, we also integrated their eCommerce site with QuickBooks.
The B2BWoo implementation service for Zendex Tool Corp involved the following:
- Setup initial WooCommerce store
- Install the exclusive B2BWoo theme – an Astra child theme optimized for B2BWoo.
- Develop the front-end of the website using Astra theme
- Import 300+ simple and variable products from an excel file
- Add all product images
- Create product pages using the default functionality of WooCommerce
- Create Catalog pages using prebuilt layouts of the B2BWoo Astra theme
- Integrate PayPal and Stripe on checkout system
- Integrate UPS/FedEx/USPS official plugins for Shipping system
- Add Request for Quote functionality using B2BWoo
- Add a Quick Order form on the website
- Implement Catalog Visibility to serve personalized catalogs to site visitors
- Implement Pricing rules to serve custom pricing to site visitors
- Add “Buyer Roles and Permissions” functionality to meet the needs of their buyer’s procurement department
- Integrate their website with QuickBooks so that all data related to products, orders, customers, and inventory is synced seamlessly across QuickBooks and WooCommerce
- Customize the B2BWoo Address Management functionality and add additional features to streamline the customer experience.
- Add a custom functionality and workflow for Dropshipping customers
By choosing to partner with B2BWoo for complete eCommerce implementation, Zendex Tool Corp was able to allocate its resources to the business side of things, letting us take care of their eCommerce website set up and get them up and running.
With our B2BWoo solution, we improved the UX of the website by adding crucial B2B eCommerce features to their site.
Zendex Tool Corp saw a 5% increase in their Google Ad Success rate – from 1% to 6% conversions.
“Our success rate in terms of having people click on our advertisements and purchase something from the website has substantially gone up from below 1% to 5%–6%. I think that attests to the ease of use on the new site versus the old one,“ said Dean Coccaro, VP of Operations at Zendex.
“Customers can now actually find us and purchase what they weren’t always buying on our old platform. Our overall web sales have improved as well. They’ve been steadily improving for a long while, but they’re holding at a higher level now.”