Project Name :
Client Name :
Globemed wanted to upscale their support and knew their success depended on how well they served their partners and users. SMS being one of the top communication channels and having the most open-rate was no secret for Globemed. And so, they wanted to build an integration of SMS with Freshdesk, the helpdesk software they were using. Globemed needed an integration of Vodafone with Freshdesk that allowed their end-users to submit tickets to Freshdesk through SMS and their agents to reply and communicate with customers through SMS.
After a series of consultation calls, our team at Codup built a custom integration of Vodafone and Freshdesk that allowed two-way SMS communication between their users and agents.
We built a custom app for Globemed with a host of features that allowed our client to improve their customer service and increase the efficiency of their agents.
The features of Globemed App for Freshdesk included:
- Lets users submit tickets through SMS
- Lets agents to reply to customers via SMS
- Lets agents to create templates for auto-triggered SMS on ticket creation and ticket update
- Lets agents to create notification templates that were automatically triggered based on automation rules
- Lets agents create SMS templates, which agents could select when sending a message via the App and reply faster
- Lets agents to send bulk SMS to a contact list uploaded in the App
- Lets agents look at delivery reports for bulk SMS and filter and search results based on different parameters