Project Name :
Client Name :
Our client, a well-established bank, understood the significance of branding in business growth. Therefore, they made substantial investment in branding and marketing. One of their initiatives was getting a range of branded merchandise to offer to employees, clients, and other business partners. Seacoast wanted to build two e-commerce platforms which could facilitate both their employees and business partners. Both sites had different use cases and thus came with their own set of requirements. Many times, employees working for Seacoast needed to offer their clients branded merchandise and so, Seacoast wanted to provide its employees with access to a platform where they could easily order the branded merchandise for their clients. Each employee was given a set budget and their own credentials to order the merchandise. Security was paramount for this website, which needed to be only accessible for employees. With our award-winning team of web developers, Codup knew exactly what the client required after the briefing and got to work to spin up the two websites as required.
We offered to create two separate WP websites. B2B Site: We created a B2B site for selling products in bulk to authorized buyers of the bank. We also set up a staging server for the B2B site and provided the hosting environment along with the staging server. We set up the WP website using the Sway theme and designed the website using the default features of the theme. The B2B site had the following plugins setup:
- Contact form 7
- Cost of goods
- Min/Max quantities
- Bulk generate coupons
- Any visitor coming on the website will see a screen asking for the key to enter the website.
- The key will be provided by the bank’s site admin (b2b website), off the site to the user.
- After entering the website by adding the key, the user will be able to see the website but he won’t be able to order anything till the user logs in.
- Product categories
- Contact us
- Manage budgets (displayed to the logged in user only)
- A banner image after the navigation bar
- My account
- My account page: having all the account information related to the user.
- Shipping address page: static page displaying the shipping address information.
- Orders page: the data of all the orders that user have placed on the website.
- Change password page: the page will be displaying the fields
- New password: text input field (mandatory)