PayDotCom is an affiliate marketing platform that gives its users access to an army of affiliates and vendors and a range of software automation tools that help small businesses and online marketers automate their online businesses.
A range of affiliate marketing platforms already existed in the market but our client had something else going on in their mind. Our client, who was an internet marketing expert himself, knew what features marketers and sellers needed to sell better. Most of the other affiliate marketing platforms at that time lacked those features he had in mind. He got in touch with us, wanting to bring those innovative ideas into reality.
Our client had an idea. We turned it into first-class software that implemented his ideas perfectly. After gathering his requirements understanding the needs of all the stakeholders, we defined the scope of the work and presented wireframes and mockups. After getting our client’s approval, our project manager created a team and the development work began.
- Users could register themselves as affiliates or sellers
- Sellers could add their products
- Sellers and affiliates both could create their own sales funnels
- Affiliates were able to conduct split testing - right from the platform without the need to integrate with other platforms
- An affiliate could create widgets and place on their websites so customers could redirect from to the PayDotCom system
- Sellers could create online courses on the PayDotCom platform
- Upsell and down-sell functionality for both affiliates and sellers
- Affiliates and sellers received payments in real-time, instantaneously.
This custom software development project involved building an Affiliate Marketing Platform from scratch using CodeIgniter, a PHP framework. We built dynamic features as per our client’s requests that allowed PayDotCom to really stand out in the market. As one of our earliest projects, PayDotCom gave our client raving reviews on launch and a beaming five-star review for us.